Monday, October 22, 2012

One best Sunday.

We went North to South for our newest inaanak Ezza Allexie :) And after the reception my sister and I were asking each other where to buy pasalubong for Mommy. I am a big fan of Buko Pie until Erna & Ate Liz told us that El Mare's good. We finally found the biggest branch in Laguna and it took us a while to decide which to buy because there's a lot of choices. :) Buko Bibingka Pie caught my eye but my Sister doesn't like it, she was eyeing the assorted box but I don't like the fruity pies that comes with the assortment. So we finally decided to buy Macapuno Pie for PhP 170 if I remembered it right. When we finally dig in, it was BTS (better than s*x) as we describe it! LOL!!!
It is really the best and I can't wait to try their other flavors!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment